Our faith in Jesus Christ is active; it involves trusting, believing, following, hoping. We strive at LeRoy UMC to be a family and allow our walk with Christ to guide our lives, both as an individual and as a group.
- God’s Word is the Holy Bible
- Jesus was the Son of God
- Jesus came to Earth, took on the sin of the world, died on the cross for the sins of man, and rose again on the third day to give us eternal life
We Strive to:
- Live as a family, forgiving each other and loving each other, as Christ first loved and forgave us
- Reach our community with the good news of Jesus Christ
- Deny ourselves to provide service to others
We Best Describe Ourselves as:
- A family church
- A place everyone knows your name
- A home to be loved and cared for
- Blended worship of traditional and contemporary styles
The LeRoy UMC is proud to be a part of the Pine River Parish. A parish is a group of churches who share a pastor and participate in fellowship together, yet each maintaining their own buildings and leadership structures.
Ashton United Methodist Church
20862 11 Mile Road, LeRoy, MI 49655
Sunday Worship Service – 10:15 a.m.
Luther United Methodist Church
315 State Street, Luther, MI 49656
Sunday Worship Service – 9:00 a.m.
The LeRoy UMC and Pine River Parish is proud to be a part of the larger denomination of The United Methodist Church. We invite you to learn more about our beliefs, denomination and greater denominational resources and projects.